Spring 2021: Extended Admissions Application Deadline
Tuesday, January 19: Last Date to Apply Online
Students may apply online through January 19, 2021.
- In order for your application to be reviewed for admissions consideration for the
Spring 2021 semester, all official high school and/or college transcripts must be
received by the Admissions and/or Registrar's Office by Thursday, January 21.
Thursday, January 21 - Last Date To Apply by Paper Application
Students may apply using the paper application through January 21, 2021.
- All paper applications must be hand-delivered to the Admissions/Registrar Office with
all required official documents received and processed by the NCC Admissions Office/Registrar's
- Academic credentials postmarked on or after January 21, 2021, will not be considered
for the Spring 2021 semester.
Other Important Dates
- Sunday, January 24, 2021: Last email notification will be sent to students whose applications
are complete and need a Placement Test.
- Wednesday, January 27, 2021: The last Placement Test will be offered at 10:00am.
- Students must take a placement test by January 21 to enroll in our traditional spring
semester. Students placement testing from January 22-27 will be allowed to register
for the Late Start Semester.
camera icon learn more about the virtual admissions opportunities
WHAT TYPE OF STUDENT ARE YOU?
Degree - Seeking
Non - Degree
Please note, as the College follows state and county COVID-19 protocols, the Office
of Admissions is open Monday–Thursday, for in-person student services, from 10:00am–3:00pm.
Contact us by phone or email, Monday–Friday, 8:00am–4:30pm, to inquire about admissions
or check the status of your new freshman or transfer application
Non-degree and Visiting students should contact the Registrar's Office about the status of an application.