The Office of Admissions at Nassau Community College is dedicated to providing service
to all prospective and new students seeking an undergraduate associate degree or certificate
at the College.
Our mission is two-fold:
- Promote our campus and its programs to prospective students and their representatives,
as well as the general public.
- Admit and assist in the enrollment of students, and ensure those students a smooth
transition to the start of their academic career.
In carrying out our mission, we are committed to:
- Assisting students in understanding what Nassau Community College has to offer as
it relates to their own goals, for both college and career, in an accurate, honest
and clear manner;
- Attracting and enrolling students of diverse interests, ethnicities, and socio-economic
- Providing a consistently high standard of service to all students, regardless of race,
religion, or ethnicity.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with NCC faculty, staff, students, and other
constituents with whom we work in order to better serve our students;
- Continually evaluating our processes to ensure effectiveness and professionalism are
achieved in our office.