EOP application Deadline is April 15th
How To Apply
- If you meet the academic criteria and income guidelines for the EOP and are interested
in applying, please select the EOP box on the NCC admission application.
- If you are found academically eligible by the admissions department, you will be sent
instructions via email on following steps.
- Please view the EOP required documents section and submit all documents as soon as
- Please note that admission into EOP is not guaranteed and is contingent upon a comprehensive
review of your academic and financial records, letter of recommendation, leadership
abilities, and interview.
- The deadline to submit the EOP application is April 15th and May 1st to submit all
required documentation. However, we highly recommend that you submit all required
documentation as soon as possible as we anticipate reaching full capacity prior to
You must be BOTH academically and financially eligible to be considered for admission
into the Educational Opportunity Program
- Please have your high school transcript sent to the NCC Admissions department at email@example.com.
- Please have a non-family member send one letter of recommendation to EOP@ncc.edu (include full name and N# in subject line)
If you meet the income guidelines please submit the following documents to the EOP
department by scanning/emailing them to EOP@ncc.edu (include full name and N# in subject line) or fax to 516.573.0074, Attn.- EOP.
- Complete FAFSA (code- 002873) and TAP application (code-2113).
- Tax Return Transcript from 2017 (must request directly from the IRS).
- 2019-2020 Dependent or Independent Verification Worksheet (will be available in the
Office of Financial aid on January 2019)
- Student and Parent W2’s from 2017.
- Verification of public assistance received if applicable.
- Non-Filer tax form if applicable (must request from IRS).