exclamation IconNCC Next

Learn about NCC's ongoing COVID response and efforts.

NCC Next

Winter Course Registration and Semester Dates

Winter 2021 Semester Start/End Dates
Session Dates
 Winter Full Term Day, Evening Classes December 28, 2020 - January 15, 2021
Winter 1st Half Classes December 28, 2020 - January 7, 2021
Winter 2nd Half Classes January 8, 2021 - January 15, 2021
 Last Day to Drop/Add December 29, 2020

Winter Courses

Registration opens on October 12th, at 8am for all students.


If you attended any term on or after Winter 2020, you may register for Winter 2021 by logging into your myNCC Portal.


You are a Returning Student if you have attended and were enrolled in a degree program at NCC. You left for at least one year, and you wish to re-enroll in a degree program.

If you meet the definition above to apply as a Returning student be aware that academic advisement may be limited for Summer and Winter terms and financial aid may not be available. Any questions concerning loans or aid must be discussed with Financial Aid.

NON-DEGREE STUDENTS (Personal Enrichment)

Acceptance as a non-degree student means that you are not matriculated into a program of study and are not eligible for state, federal financial aid or loan programs.

Personal Enrichment: you do not intend to earn a degree or certificate at NCC but rather plan to take one or more courses for personal enrichment, for transfer to another college or for professional growth.

If you have never attended NCC or attended prior to Winter 2020, you must submit proof of either high school graduation and /or completion of a college degree to complete the application process. Once admitted you may register for Winter 2021 by logging into your myNCC Portal. Students who attended Winter 2020 or after may register for Winter 2021.


Students who are matriculated at another institution may, with the permission of their home institution, study at NCC for up to two consecutive semesters,w hile still maintaining matriculated status at their home college. 

If you are currently attending another University/College: You must submit proof of enrollment at your Home Institution by submitting either NCC's Visiting Student Home Institution Approval Form signed by your school, or your home school permission form, or enrollment verification by the National Student Clearinghouse. The NCC Visiting Student Home Institution Approval Form is available by clicking on the link.

 Note: The College reserves the right to close admission early.

Academic Calendar for complete information

Top of page