Non-Degree Student

Whether you are a non-degree student for personal enrichment or a visiting student or obtaining your High School Equivalency (HSE) and you need advisement for your current or future terms, come to the Advisement Office, in the Student Service Center for In-Person Hours.  

If you are currently taking classes off campus, email from your NCC Student Email account, include your name and NCC-ID, to discuss your course options with an advisor.  

The Office of Academic Advisement reserves the right to discontinue sign-in earlier than the posted hours when our volume of activity requires it. NCC photo ID card or Government-issued photo ID is required for sign-in. Students will be advised in the order they have arrived.

Top of page