June 28 - July 23
College Offices Are Closed Fridays
Campus Closed Monday, July 5
LIMITED IN-PERSON SERVICES AVAILABLE
** Exceptions to in-person services:
- All Liberal Arts students on "Academic Warning" must email the office of the Center
for Educational and Retention Counseling at CERC@ncc.edu, to request advisement
- All students on "Academic Probation" regardless of major, must email the Center for
Educational and Retention Counseling at CERC@ncc.edu, to request advisement
All visitors to the SSC must adhere to the following guidelines:
- Face masks or face coverings must be worn.
- Social distancing must be maintained.
- A valid photo ID or NCC ID is required for assistance.
- Students and one guest are permitted in the Student Services Center. Any additional
guests must wait outside the center. (Exception: Minor Students)
- All visitors will be required to complete a COVID-19 questionnaire prior to entrance
- Enter the SSC though the Main Entrance (Cluster A).
- Strict Adherence to CDC Guidelines will be enforced.