NCC Fall Semester
For the Fall, under the guidance of State and County officials, and placing health and safety first, NCC will provide the majority of courses that can be instructed remotely or online in this format. Courses that have critical components and require face-to-face instruction, including classes with lab components that cannot easily be replicated remotely, will be instructed on-campus in a face-to-face format following appropriate health and safety guidelines and procedures to maintain the safety of the NCC community.
1. In your Internet Browser (Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera, Safari, etc.)Login to the MyNCC Portal.
2. On the top left navigation menu you'll see an area called "Launch Pad". Click the Bottom Right Icon to access MyNCC Student E-Mail.
3. In this example we will delete the first three email messages.
4. To delete an e-mail, click the square box at the beginning of the message. This will cause the selected message to turn yellow. When you finish selecting all messages to delete click the “Delete” button at the top or bottom.
5. If the e-mail has been successfully deleted, you see the following message “3 conversations have been moved to the Trash.”.