Per SUNY’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy all students, with an on-campus presence are required
to be fully vaccinated or be granted an exemption if they are on-campus. Proof must
be submitted to the SUNY Vaccination Verification Application through the NCC mobile
It is also highly encouraged for all employees to be fully vaccinated.
Submit Proof of Vaccination
Students must verify their vaccination status before trying to register for Face-to-Face
classes. Vaccine verification should be submitted to the SUNY Vaccination Verification Application. This application can also be accessed through the NCC mobile app. Steps for Verification are listed below.
Steps for Verification and Face-to-Face Class Registration:
Example of SUNY Verification Screen
- Go to the SUNY Verification Application.
- Choose your campus: Select Nassau from the drop down menu. Click “Log In”.
- SUNY Nassau Login page: Type your N Number and Password. Click “Sign In”.
- Vaccination Information entry screen: Enter your information exactly as it is written on your vaccination card and click “Verify”.
- Successful Verification: Upon successful verification, you will see a “Verified” screen like the one on the
- Unsuccessful Verification: Make sure your information is correct and try again. If still unsuccessful, follow
instructions to upload a picture of your card. Once uploaded, a “Manual Review Pending”
message will appear at the top of the screen. IMPORTANT: If you are pending Manual Review, please email the Student Health Office at HealthOffice@ncc.edu so we may process your request as quickly as possible.
- Registration: Once you receive the “Verified” screen, students should allow one (1) hour before
logging into Banner to register for their class. If you are still unable to register
after 24 hours, please email HealthOffice@ncc.edu.
A detailed step by step instruction manual on how to verify your vaccine status can
be viewed in this instructional guide.
A SUNY Vaccination Verification Application FAQ document is also available.
COVID-19 Booster Policy
As per SUNY’s COVID-19 Booster Requirement, in addition to the initial course of vaccination,
any student with a regular on- campus presence who is eligible for a booster shot
must receive one. Students are eligible for a COVID-19 booster five (5) months after
completing their primary vaccine series of Moderna or Pfizer or two (2) months after
receiving their Johnson & Johnson’s Janssen vaccine.
Please note the following regarding NCC’s booster policy:
- Upload your proof of Booster via the NCC Mobile App using the “Submit Proof of Booster”
form, NOT THE SUNY VERIFICATION APPLICATION. Instructions for upload are listed below.
- If you have had COVID-19 recently: At this time, NCC follows current CDC guidelines,
which states that as long as you are fully recovered and have completed your isolation
period, you may receive your booster.
- Students with questions should contact email@example.com
To upload your proof of booster, follow the below instructions. Please allow up to
two (2) weeks for boosters to be reviewed:
- Login to the NCC Mobile App with your NCC ID and Password
- Select the “Vaccine & Booster Verification” Tile on the home screen.
- Select the “Submit Proof of Booster” form and follow instructions to upload your booster
Medical & Religious Exemptions
To apply for a medical or religious exemption, please download and complete the relevant
- Medical Exemption Form: Submit your form in person via the Health Office mailbox located in the Student
Services Center, or email to HealthOffice@ncc.edu.
- Religious Exemption Form: Submit your form by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Students should read the exemption form carefully as criteria for exemption
are stringent. Please also note that processing of exemptions may take up two (2)
International students who received a COVID-19 vaccine not authorized or approved
by the FDA or the WHO, may apply for a temporary medical accommodation to allow them
time to become fully vaccinated.
- Any such requests will be reviewed and granted on a case-by-case basis by the campus.
- To apply for a medical accommodation, email HealthOffice@ncc.edu.