- Stay home, or if you are on Campus, leave immediately, regardless of your vaccination
- Complete the “Report a Positive Test, Exposure, or Symptoms” form, located in the
MyNCC Portal and NCC Mobile App. The form will ask you to report the date your symptoms
- Please be sure to use your NCC Email address on the first page of the form if you
are using the web based version. Employees - If you do not have an email address,
please reach out to the IT department or your supervisor to have one created for you.
- Notify your professor (students) or supervisor (employees) directly that you are reporting
- Please obtain a test as soon as possible. Home tests are allowed.
Isolate for 5 days
You will need to calculate your potential return-to-campus date.
- Day 0 is the day you first had symptoms.
- Your isolation period will not change if you test positive after symptoms begin.
For example, if you had symptoms on January 3rd
January 3rd= Day 0 (first day of symptoms)
January 4 = Day 1
January 5 = Day 2
January 6 = Day 3
January 7 = Day 4
January 8 = Day 5, Complete “COVID-19 Clearance Form”
January 9 = Return to Campus
- On Day 5 of your isolation, complete the “COVID-19 Clearance Form”, located in the
MyNCC Portal and NCC Mobile App. Based on your answers, you will either be cleared
to return to Campus or instructed to continue your isolation.
- If cleared to return, you must continue to wear a well-fitting mask indoors at all
times and social distance, where practicable. Surgical and KN95 masks are strongly recommended.