Leave campus or stay home if you are:
- Partially vaccinated
- Eligible for a booster but not-yet-boosted
Exception: if you fall in to one of the above categories but have tested positive for COVID-19
in the past 90 days, you do not need to quarantine.
- Complete the “Report a Positive Test, Exposure, or Symptoms” form, located in the
MyNCC Portal and NCC Mobile App. The form will ask you to report the date your exposure,
as well as date of first symptoms (if applicable).
- Please be sure to use your NCC Email address on the first page of the form if you
are using the web-based version. Employees - If you do not have an NCC email address,
please reach out to the IT department or your supervisor to have one created for you.
- Notify your professor (students) or supervisor (employees) directly that you are reporting
- Quarantine for 5 days. The date of exposure is considered day 0. If you develop symptoms during your quarantine,
your 5-day quarantine period will be re-set, with day 0 considered as first day of
symptoms. Please complete the “Report a Positive Test, Exposure, or Symptoms” form,
located in the MyNCC Portal and NCC Mobile App.
If you were exposed and are not experiencing any symptoms:
January 3rd= Day 0 (day of exposure)
January 4 = Day 1
January 5 = Day 2
January 6 = Day 3
January 7th = Day 4
January 8th = Day 5, Complete “COVID-19 Clearance Form”
January 9th = Return To Campus
If you were exposed and develop symptoms sometime after exposure:
January 3rd = Day of exposure
January 4th= Day 0 (first day of symptoms)
January 5th= Day 1
January 6th= Day 2
January 7th =Day 3
January 8th = Day 4
January 9th = Day 5, Complete “COVID-19 Clearance Form”
January 10th = Return To Campus
- It is recommended to obtain a PCR or Rapid Antigen test on Day 5 of quarantine. Note
that you do not need to continue quarantine while awaiting test results, unless you
- On Day 5 of your isolation, complete the “COVID-19 Clearance Form”, located in the
MyNCC Portal and NCC Mobile App. Based on your answers, you will either be cleared
to return to Campus or instructed to continue your quarantine or isolation.
- If cleared to return, you must continue to wear a well-fitting mask indoors at all
times and social distance, where practicable. Surgical or KN95 masks are strongly recommended.